26 May 2009

Student to working adult to student

Start new semester again after 3mths of never even touch the text books or even having exams...

Can i cope with my studies some more level 5...?Can i complete my assignment?Can i become a normal student again?

No more high heels but sport shoes..No more formal clothes ...just jeans and t shirt...No more make up..Complete different lifestyle-----from a working adult becoming a student again
Anyway experience this once which was same time last year from a student to a working adult and becoming student again....

Anyway i am so happy to see my scorpion group again haha so ca-l-l-ed hamsap group...and also guys from penang oh my kor kor especially hemmm


So happy kor kor and shyong bought me things when they were on a holiday so kam tong


Realli the thoughts that counts....


Hope this coming sem all goes well *)

No comments: