21 May 2009

Cameron oh Cameron

Well another trip of cuti cuti msia I'm having again....cameron higland is super romantic place to go....Its like been for ages i went up there....

However, last time was better as now not as cold like it used to be hemm

Anyway the trip ends with me taking picture with the hillsss...during im having my morning walk with my mum after breakfast
(kachak)
..and this was the breakfast roses are red violets are blue and .....(i forgot) well i must say i am not as romantic as Shakespeare does *cough*

Apple pie and strawberry cake...Equatorial hotel cakes...which was bought to brought back to kl and lucky it never melts...hard as hard rock lehhh...lucky taste okay....

And the night before i went back home...i was trying to play pool although i make a fool of myself as not knowing how to play zzzz

Having steamboat for dinner


Before having dinner, shopping at "pasar malam" which selling so many strawberry items...till my eyes goes bling bling

yummy banana leave for tea time
Ini pula side order muahaha

On the way,stopped at strawberry farm and this is what they got
more strawberriesss red red in colour sweet sour smeellll soooooo yummyyy

strawberry milkshake

strawberry sundae not mcd sundae ya

Equatorial hotel

This goes to the best photo of the year "The back of Mr Darrr" replacing "Mona Lisa" muahaha
me kissing fish mouth posing

Bugs bunny will love this


Daddy and me
Lunch at steakhouse
Here was like "oh my gosh so clever arrr they now no more traditional way liao" i told my mum as they use machine to pluck tea no more using hand to pluck tea leave anymore

Plucking strawberries for the 1st time







Hemmm hope to go there next year again

No comments: