12 May 2009

Just for fun

Hemm i am so obsessed with gift giving...so you can actually see my box...my cupboard...my table even my living room MuAhAhA!!!!with tons of gift which i barely even throw or use or give to someone.My mum was like "ah yo ah gal you RRRRR got time please clear your sampah""Later cockroach come leh"Bla! Bla! Bla!



So i took picture of some of my gift my paddington bear bear from my mum.Got story behind one actually.I love it so much till my mum spend and spend at Guardian to get it for me Hahaha....Then nighty bear which came from dont know where.Then my pet pet which is so in love with my tiffany.Lolx.My cute bear...Love teddy so much....no longer Barbie dolls....since standard six La!La!La!


Then my aunt just came back from Egypt and Beijing...i wonder why she never take me along...Well i am live radio so ear pain right thats why la she never bring me haiz sob sob....

Cutie baby 8tv in diapers books which contains all artist signaturesssss Yeahhh!!!And deepest secret in there.You believe?Woot Woot
Made from Nicole which i knew her from "Most Natural Face Search" lovely right even me dont know how to do this hemm

My darling ah ling gave...this taufuuu which cant eat haiz somemore ask me save money....aduh duh

Koala from Sally bellyyy ....Sarawak pen and key chain from my colleague,Bad Sabah turtle and flower key chain from Aurita and yellow doll from my colleague, Lai... Pink one from my college friend,Thomas "one big happy family"

And this just a new one from pretty woman from my working place Alice...she have sooo goodd taste pink yeah my favourite...

And this from a special one before i leave my workplace...good guy Fandy hemmm so touching the content lol....

This also comes from my colleague, Yap after back from Thailand trip


Okay and this not a gift .....is a free drink voucher at Starbuck as they let me wait for so long.So nice and good customer service la.Hope more to come.How i wish.... Free for a year.Wah free coffee supply...Santa oh santa im a good gal.Grant me this wish o hahahaha

No comments: