10 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day

MAMA I LOVE YOU ALWAYS MUAKSSS


Okay well to all mama out there "Happy Mothers Day" and i love you mum.I am definetely sure that i wont be here without you.Love you always......Muaks........










Actually my family have plan to go for a holiday but then again "tak jadi", end up at Garden's Hotel Buffet.



Awesome view i was like "oh shit oh shit my klcc and kl tower".(so perasaan like i own the building hehe)Then my brother say i am crazy gal taking picture under the sun.Whatever i told him back.Hemmm we are like cats and dogs.ZZZZZzzzzzz


*Sunny day rite*

I really do love the service there and for the food omg super delicious.They have like chocolates....everywhere....cotton candy also imagineeee leh....feel like a kid again where my grandpa use to buy for me at the fun fair.




Others is having like scallops,sushi,oyster...just name it and almost everything they have.










Then suddenly ka chak ah yo my mum was taking my picture when i was walking.Anyway love it.Since when my mum became professional photographer....


My bro and me




Even all mothers got to have a cake for themselves as souvenir.Awwww such a great package..





On the way back i sawww Zac Efronn....i totally want to pengsan already but too bad is not real life okay is only this.Sob Sob.Im gonna watch this...no matter rain or sunshine or tornado comes Blerkkk!!! 4th Jun here i come cinema Yeah!





P.S : Too bad cant attend the invitation from Eston Tan Hemmm...Wasted....Anyway i will always support him.Gambateh o


No comments: