08 May 2009

Full house @ NZX,ArA DaMaNsArA

**************FULL HOUSE NZX ARA DAMANSARA************







Hemmm again i won the battle after kept on persuading my parents.......Sometimes i think to myself that it is such a Headache to have a child like me........Well i am a Good Sales Person Rite i guess LoL


So when i just sat down wow luckyyy lehh one cute waiter came towards me.I was like opening my mouth till flies also could go in but anyway lucky i realize before....he could actually see my foolish act(Gila liao me) and ordered four set lunch which is on the menu.Cute guys,nice food,great cozy environment EXCELLENT hehe



The Best Part was okay nobody cares if u were trying to pose here and there or even trying to act like a camWhore posing at their place.....I am so in LOVE with their setup




There goes the mini cooper of full house i wonder...Is it still working?
Cute bear bear which i spotted after paying the bill


And there goes Denise with scarf posing till i was so desperate to get one after seeing this photo after being uploaded....D*** after seeing the picture of me holding the hat reminds me of Britney having performance with Michael Jackson Ewwww.....

Sad Part :


D*** Expensive so never bought anything...."Save money for rainy dayzz".....i believe in it at times hehe *)

No comments: