07 May 2009

Marche Rulezzz

Ever heard of this -Before you get into a restaurant you got to have passport
i was shocked when they said that.

I thought was the real passport.
But it was their own made passport (nama saje passport hehe)


Sausages &Mashed potato Salmon,Sotong Clamssssss










Desertssss PIzZa Mushroom Soup




Dad was not around so me and my mum have a night out at marche.The food was delicious yum yum but really full after having the steak and also the seafood.....


This is the best one.so unique...i also forgotten what name it was



Everything looks sooo attractive to me .So i kept on taking everything without realizing that they do have a rule which is cant waste any food if not "kena denda la" RM ****.Sob Sob :( So end up we try finish everything Except plate of hard crisp potato.So we said "ah yo tak masak la" to the waiter then he said nevermind and took it away.Save by the bell Fuizzz...




This was my nightmare after noticing the rulezzzz

No comments: