01 May 2009

Penang Crisis

Aww...1st time blogging after been constantly urged by my friends lol..hemm so it starts of with pearl of the orient as i just back from there about 5 hours ago.Phewww my home which it was used to be...FOODS!!!Oh totally surrender when you smell,see,taste the mouth watering dishes.No matter what A,B,C,D willpower no one can resist this


I was so happy when my dad eventually ordered for me so called "balitung" after he cant stand me whining "i want balitung i want i want" anymore ngek ngek.Daddy's child indeed yeah!!Naughty me... Anyway before all this i was at two places one was sushi king and this bring me huge and unforgettable experience as 1st time i walk on highway and crossing a flyover bridge which it was not for us but motorcycles (almost hit by car)hehehe but then again i got to take a picture of myself with the penang bridge scenary.Worth it tough...i think
from pointed arrow to the bridge
Another was my uncle took us to somewhere near Penang airport where they have bihun noodles and "ang ku kuih".Wasted never took picture of the bihun as i was busy taking care of my nephew jumping up and down,swinging from chairs to chairs lucky not branch to branch or i got to call Tarzan help instead.Sweat!Kids are always a kid.

GreenGreenGreen
OrangeOrangeOrange

After checking in Bayview hotel again which was 3rd time staying there i still kept on taking picture of the room and the view.





Remarkable right the view.Night view is more superb whereby can see lovely cruise ahhh i want to go on cruise but its not going to happened becausee.....of....????



BUT there was something with the auto machine that really hemm..you see it for yourself (lol)


*Such a waste i never stepped into Queensbay mall sob sob as parking was full----Jusco having one day sales (Arghh frustrating)






No comments: