16 July 2010

Raining oh Raining

I love my new room….is so cozy…..

Bigger bed…nice weather wow nice day to sleep in

Woke up at 10am as i got a phone call yikes wake me up from my dreamland

Its my dear Sheela…she’s coming yeah

While waiting for her had my ham and milk, continued with my Pepsi assignment arghhh

She then came had coffee and tea together then she went back miss her

The best morning ever

Then continued my assignment again

It makes me hungry every time seeing Pepsi product

Went to the kitchen and made Sainsbury’s beef lasagna

004

The sauce oh my gosh is the best lasagna ever i tasted…..and is so cheap 2 box for 1.50 pound how nice….

super cheesy super saucy super beefy ^^

007

Had this for snacks

010

Night comes where me and mei yee cooked kunyit chicken eat together with fried rice yummy feel so at home

No comments: