06 July 2010

Myself and I

Today as usual went for IB class and too my surprise is a new lecturer will be teaching us for two weeks….hemm got to adapt with new teaching style o^^

After lecture and tutorial head home to cook myself spaghetti…my left over sauce and tra la la….come out this one

I call it Denise spaghetti sausage ham hehe….taste was nice

Not bad hehe….can cook for my future boyfriend already muahaha

002

Then it was Onn,May,Tho turn to cook….

006

008

The potato with pork reminds me of my grandma use to cook for me when i was little sob sob i miss her….another dish was spinach with carrot

From what i think,i guess, i observe….coming to uk apart from studying…i feel like im having cooking courses as well….and how to be housewife…doing all the cleaning and laundry….its really scary to be housewife…unless have maid lol

 

 

To my surprise i got a comment say thanks for blogging about Scarborough from http://scarboroughbreaks.wordpress.com/

welcome…Actually…i Love Scarborough and will go there again…Lol Im Malaysian anyway no worries ^^

Untitled

 

No comments: