28 July 2010

Family Tree

001

003

004

005

006

Had our lunch while watching Death Note….i love Muller yogurt…….is so tasty especially the vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate so creamy chocolate must try….

Then this ends my Tuesday and is freedom as no more assignment anymore…and look at my eyes ouchh soo swollen like panda

Then Wednesday is shopping day weee

and Sheffield city is filled with fun fare so cool…

010

011

012

013

Had lamb mint pie for lunch at the park

015

Then shop Thornton's…..

016

Me with green man or grass man or leaf man or hemmm what man laaa…

After the whole story about man leaf,grass or flower man then went for ISO class

Today ISO was fun….drew organizational chart for SONY on the spot oh my gosh

Lucky correct weeee

Then went back hostel and continue with our ABCDE family tree our organizational chart

025

026

032

The largest tortoise is onn and smallest is ym.The story was Lynette married with Edson and gave birth to ym and then ym married to Justin Bieber then she divorce with him after giving birth to me hahaha

After that she married onn and what more complicated was me love eethy but eethy love christ more than me of 90% sobs this is our ABCDE family tree story hehehe

019

This smash must buy Malaysia cost more than Rm10 and here oh my gosh RM 7 will eat till i go crazy

020

022

This is for u mummy hehehe

No comments: