27 August 2010

Memories

Today usual day preparing for exam

Moody day Boring Dilemma Frustration and all

Had Dinner with Mei Yee spaghetti after find out nothing left in the fridge

No ingredient left so at last walah! Spaghetti curry with egg and sausage to fill our stomach hemmm

005

Then had our cake at last…from Tesco worth 1 pound only

The taste oh my gosh is so superb

So tasty so rich the chocolate

001003

009

Then got a call from my ex floormate…Lisa…she was like

“Denise i will be moving on Sunday.Can i come to say bye to you”

I was like

“Sure why not”

Lovely gal ever…

1st friend i made from UK

Help me settle down and also advices me

Miss those moment

010

011

013

020

Really grateful that i met her hemm if not i will be so total confuse when 1st time reach UK

Lisa thanks for everything and the chocolates awww thank u so so much

No comments: