23 August 2010

Banker’s Draft

001

 

 

As usual have my cookies for snacks with cheese ice cream yummy

 

 

003

006

010

 

 

Next day which is today went for Bankers Draft to have their morning breakfast

So coincidence Shyong,Thomas with Vegine was there too to have breakfast

End up three plus two included me and mei yee eat together

More people more merrier

Breakfast more delicious

Reminds me of having breakfast at TBR ^^

 

 

 

012

013

018

019

026

 

 

Then have one hour left before class start so me and mei yee went for a walk at Sheffield Museum

Awesome seeing the pewter and all the history

Fun part was making a stamp on a bookmark where i make it by myself which i considered a souvenior from Sheffield wee

 

 

028

 

 

Last seminar with our tutor and lecturer for Strategic Marketing Management

Thanks Mr. Jameson wee

No comments: