19 August 2009

Su Vik Birthday


The last presentation with miss luan luan lai sharon..at last finish, the end,close case,no more,yeah
...entire presentation and exams for the semester fuizzz...so happy but sad cause 2 weeks to finals...why oh why ohhhhh one after another
After that went to genting klang and celebrate classmates b-day Happy birthday dear su vik...hope i can drink chinese tea nx year and receive ang pau ngek ngek
This was my food : curry rice reminds me of the real and original japanese curry rice that i once ate cooked by my japanese aunty yum yum...so big difference....

1st time yien may who is playing the game join us wowww "nak hujan already" hehe

the scorpion group playing gamess

this was b4 i ordered my food...kind of blur as everything is not i wanted to eat flip and flip..lucky ah shyong recommend me the curry rice which was ok..again fussy fussy mood



family photo...with grandfather...grandmother...uncle...aunty...mother...daddy...children..with the cucu cicit

at last all have to pay uncle dorn sob sob...again kering kontang my purse...

No comments: