07 August 2009

Release the tension

A week of hell indeed...rush and rush to pass up and present the assignment on the same day.

Jenny,Jovin,Ling and me was looking like more than a zombie walking in tarc....hahaha anyway college life....stayed at jenny and jovin home went to brj...and the assignment was marvellous
Then continues with exam after the two days...head also goes hay wire....and not looking like zombie anymore but like a monster hehe.First was feeling tired before the exam and immediately after that wow we was like "Okay after this want to go where?Cinema, Sing k????"

At last my group and i went to sunway pyrmaid...went to forever 21 and oh my gosh all the clothes were hot and spicy but sob sob way expensive....

At 9pm went to Red box hate the service hate the price but love the dance and singing...crazy like nobody business....

This goes to my monster brother gave me as supporting his friends duh give it to yr gf k later she jealous zzzz

No comments: