19 April 2011

Varieties

Nowadays, people not only eat to fill up the stomach but also cares the decoration and presentation

This really happens hemmm I guess ^^

Anyway this month I tried many dessert from all over the places

Yummy Slurp!!

Yam Ice kacang in ipoh

The tastiest yam ice kacang I tried which is situated in front of Ipoh parade shopping mall

Bak kut teh in Kepong which cant be compared with Klang Bak Kut Teh

Klang Bak Kut Teh is the best sobs =(

IMG_1611

IMG_1612

IMG_1613

IMG_1672

Platters from ole-ole bali in Solaris

Always without hesitation nor bored to go to Ole-Ole Bali

The food is so tatsy and even the decoration makes us feel so relaxing and romantic with the small candle lighted on the table

Pulut manis is one of the best dessert in Ole-ole Bali

Worth paying and price is reasonable

IMG_1673

IMG_1677

IMG_1674

IMG_1739

Aunty Lucy Ice kacang in Kota Damansara ^^

001

002

Marche this month the theme is promoting Korean strawberry and I went there to try the strawberry mix with orange and….hemm forgotten which equalize to a drink and it was ok

Tried their chocolate cake super yummy

But I prefer their Mash Potatoes the gravy is super original yummsss

007

002

Then again just recently tried the Full House mash potatoes and it was just okay

with their new sandwich..hemm ok I guess maybe I was too full hahahaha

007

001

003 (2)

Sushi Zanmai food is the best yumsss finger lickin good

1st time try the oyster rice yummy and always I love their chicken katsu

^^

No comments: