03 January 2011

Santa Maria or Artist?

110

Went up the hill but aint fetch the water

is to celebrate my xmas in Genting

Yippie

what to do no cool atmosphere down the hill

so got to go up the hill to experience the chillness during xmas season

113

117

119

As usual dinner at Starbuck everytime in Genting nice spot to chill with my lappy while drowning my belly with coffee

No coffee no life

124

129

Then went for my 1st time ever performances in Genting and it was spectacular

I always wonder how magic comes about?Are they some kind of powerful santa claus?

Magician really do amazed me, makes me ever wonder how they can make someone disappear…appear….hemmm mystery so mystery…

130

131

Breakfast at Mary Brown

134

135

138

140

Lunch in Genting restaurant

Then following Saturdays continues with New Year

Plus having one extra holiday on 31st December…Thanks to our Malaysian footballers…Gambateh u all can do it…Proud of our Malaysian team yeah

Again went for One card event in One utama on1/1/2011

001

003

005-tile

cats

At last 1st time and 1st day of the year I was drawn in cartoon

Hehehe but is an unhappy cartoon tough hemm

No comments: