17 April 2010

PC FAIR 2010

It was my 1st time went to pc fair and hell yeah….i thought it will be like less people more organize or something…but it was packed like tuna in the tin can…

My make up melted…thank god i never wore my high heels…anyway many cute guys and pretty girls there….and all electronic stuff was so cheap…but then again cheap things comes with a price which was bargaining, sweating, being pushed and stepped on the foot Yikes

Picture 256

Picture 259

Picture 269

Picture 270

After bought two laptop bags…one for bro and me…we walked from klcc to Low Yatt to eat and see the night life…sweat again!!!Sob Sob!!

Bukit Bintang is indeed a road with full of entertainment

^^

And night goes on by dropping by at San Francisco coffee…just a sip and my eyes was like popping out

The coffee was so rich yumzzz

Picture 271

Picture 273

Picture 274

CAUGHT RED HANDED!!

Handsome guy making my coffee…

Hemmm heart melts before drinking

Picture 275

After few minutes walk hmmp at last reach KLCC

Picture 278

Picture 285

Picture 286

Picture 287

No comments: