03 November 2009

Hottie november

Forever 21 is applying to me once and for all....time for freedom but saying about freedom no key for me. Is a no no from my parents sob sob.....so remain non freedom ah ya ya
Sharp the clock strikes midnight i receive all sms and call...and suddenly my kor kor call and say want to give me something.....teng teng teng open his car door and got this on his car seat...with the candle lighted...pengsan...i was so damn surprised....blushing hehe
Celebrated with kor kor and yinz

Next day just as normal having classes
Then miss jenny ask me "Denise later want go yamcha a not"
End up abu celebrated sharon and my birthday
-Thanks wee siang for the bear its super kawaaiiii-
There goes mr j-o-h-a-n hahahaha hiding from paparazzi which was me
Station one fish fillet set.
One thing i like from this plate was its mash potatoes...
The birthday cake was super delicious and super nice....realliii kam tong
abu2 thank u so much

My happy family
Then back hostel and get ready to party at nite with sharon and my roomate
and spotted on my table....my lao poh poh nicole gave me this own made card
Super pink super super like it
As usual went to curve and taking picture in the bathroom
Nicole watcha seeing o
Are they twins or what
Run nicole run later sharon will do something to u arghhh
Have our dinner countdown at bubba gump





Sharon also busy with calls whole day haahahaha


Oh no nicole slamming sharon face
And she spotted it
Women stop oh stop hahaha
The garlic bread was super delicious
Mixture of seafood with chips---lobster,squid...bla bla
Chicken with mash potatoes
Nicole are u killing the food?tee-hee
Then went to shake bum bum with sharon with bubba gump worker to celebrate our birthday and got this ice cream cake

Super sweet mixed fruit cake
I love this ice cream having crunchy biscuit in it
Wee siang acting kawaiii




Then head on to library


Going where sharon is that your horse?


Then back to my home and got this from my parents at last whiteeeee watch i love it

Went to the wok in damansara and ate hokkien food 2nd celebration with family




Chocolate milkshake
Strawberry milkshake
Ju-hu-char
Otak-otak
Monster looking like jesse mccartney style today leh ehem ehem...is he in love..awwww
Chai boih
Fish with tonyam sauce
Bee-ko-moi
Then it never end...continue with the next day to one utama watch jennifer's body she is damn hawt
Have our dinner at bbq plaza...i am so addicted to bbq plaza since first attempt with my darling linger bread...
Head on to the halloween site capturing pic pic
Both of them saw big spider
Lost child......where are their parents

Ends with felicia birthday swingy photo frame thanks i love it

No comments: