20 September 2009

Hari Raya excursion...


Making dodol on my own with my eyes close is so pricelesss plus is on hari raya day...ngek ngek
Rm 1...lelong lelong...

It is all started by walking down the aisle to the Prime Minister open house at Seri Perdana Putrajaya

Colourful and delicious mouth watering traditional malay dishes it is so colorful...rendang..ayam...ketupat...crackers..satay...roti john...laksa...any msia food u name it and it is all there yummyy



Breath taking view

Monster taking my picture and im taking his as well pwettt!!

Cute kid looking at me and thinking "hemm what is this crazy gal doing" sob sob

Yeah the best part of it is i could see people make lemang...close up...




This was how to make the dodol my favouritee



Ketupat

Dodol...





This bridge realli look like whale...




Flagss


Monster sweating eeee busuknyaaa..
Going down to....
down and down and down tooo
here...


Am i in Arab?

No comments: